First W.I.T of the year!

My first W.I.T of the year!


This is my first W.I.T of the year. This W.I.T was an art W.I.T. Our task was to design an artwork for the keep NZ beautiful challenge. For this challenge our artwork had to either be painted in, Pop art, Cubism, Impressionism or a negotiated art style.

The artwork also had to communicate a message of 

  • kaitiakitanga OR
  • Communicate a nature/conservation message OR
  • tells a story about a local iwi

I picked nature/conservation, and a picked negotiated art style. I did my art on a Ipad
I used an app called sketch desk.
My original art was supposed to be a good and bad version of the world.
But some people didn't want to do any of the messages, so we later got the choice to either continue or start another artwork with a message we came up with.
I decided to change, because I didn't like any of the messages that much either
My custom message was anything is possible.
Then I started thinking about what artwork I wanted to do. In the end I decided to do the sky tower in construction.
Here is my finished artwork.




diagram of my artwork
Thank You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

holiday poem